Are you wishing to work at the World Bank? Here is a great opportunity to work at the World Bank through the World Bank Internship Program 2021 In the USA. These World Bank Internships are available in almost all like Human Resources, Communications, Accounting, Finance, I.T, and many others. But the availability of specific area internships will be upon organizational needs in paid internships for international students. This internship city will be Washington DC, USA. And the internship dates are November 2020 – March 2021. All the expenses will be funded by the World Bank.
World Bank Internship Program 2021 Details:
Duration of Internship:
31st October 2020
This internship program is highly anticipated and motivated applicants. This program opens the door to many learning and career prospect opportunities.
Subjects Required for World Bank Internship:
The WB Internship Program looking for candidates in the following fields:
- Human Resource/Human Development
- Accounting and Finance
- Social sciences Like Sociology and anthropology
- Agriculture Science
- Environmental Science
- Urban planning
- Natural Resources Management
- Private sector development
- Information Technology
- Corporate Support
And many more…
World Bank Internship Benefits for International Students:
- Stipend, Travel Grant and other expenses support by World Bank up to USD 3000
- Accommodation support.
The WB Internship is offered twice a year:
- Summer Internship Program (From May To September): The application start period is from December 1–January 31 every year.
- Winter Internship Program (From November To March): The application start period is from October 1 to 31 each year.
- All applications need to be submitted online only.
List of Documents Required:
With the online application form, candidates will be asked to submit the following documents online. Here are the requirements for internship in USA:
- Detailed Resume
- Statement of Interest
- Proof of Enrollment in a graduate degree
World Bank Internship Eligibility Criteria:
- There is no age Limit
- Must be fluent in the English Language
- Must have an undergraduate degree and enrolled in a full-time graduate program (Proof Required).
- There is No age limit.
- Fluency in English is required.
How to Apply?
All applications will be received through an online portal. To apply online and more detail please click on the given link: