Tech Valley is looking for “𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬” for its operations in Islamabad
𝐄𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐲𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞: Contract
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 90-120 days subject to extension as the project requires.
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: Islamabad
– Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
– Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
– Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
– Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
– Ensuring project deadlines are met.
– Determining project changes.
– Providing administrative support as needed.
– Undertaking project tasks as required.
– Developing project strategies.
– Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
– Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
– Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
– Take down meeting minutes and distribute them to all project team members.
– Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
– Bachelor degree in business or related field of study.
– More than one year experience in the education industry, ministries or donor agencies.
– Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
– Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
– Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
– Competency in Google Workspace applications including Docs, Sheets, and Calendar.
– Knowledge of file management, transcription, financial and other administrative procedures
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject post name.