UNDP-IC-2020-398 International Lead Researcher- Stakeholder Analysis Re-advertised
Application Deadline: 15-Dec-20 (Midnight New York, USA)
Additional Category: Democratic Governance and Peacebuilding
Type of Contract: Individual Contract
Post Level: International Consultant
Languages Required: English
Duration of Initial Contract: 20 Working Days spread over 5 months
Expected Duration of Assignment: 20 Working Days spread over 5 months
- QUALIFICATIONS – EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND LANGUAGE:
Minimum 7 years’ of relevant experience in related field such as economics, conflict studies, economics of extractive industries.
Significant peer-reviewed published work related to the task.
Active research in the field is an asset. Expertise in south Asia is an asset.
Excellent communication skills, flawless writing, and editing in English.
- APPLICATION PROCESS AND SELECTION CRITERIA
The following documents must be submitted by interested persons to become an eligible candidate. Failing to comply with the requirements will result in disqualifying the applicant. Due to the large number of applications we receive, only the successful candidate will be informed about the outcome or status of the selection process.
Interested individual consultants must include the following documents when submitting the applications:
- CV indicating all past experience from similar projects, as well as the contact details (email and telephone number) of the Candidate and at least three (3) professional references – UNDP retains the right to contact references directly.
- One or more analytical pieces demonstrating expertise (may be linked in CV or annexed)
- Letter of Confirmation of Interest and Availability and Financial Proposal, Applicants are instructed to submit their financial proposals in US Dollars for this consultancy using the annex to the Letter of Confirmation of Interest and Availability template available here: http://procurement-notices.undp.org/view_file.cfm?doc_id=45780.
Last date to apply:
How to Apply: