AAN Associates is seeking a Proposal Writer to develop technical proposals for WASH, Education, Health, Nutrition, and other Development Sector Projects. The successful candidate will ensure that proposals maintain a consistent tone throughout and handle multiple rounds of revisions and edits.
- Create, edit, and deliver compelling technical proposals to UN agencies, bi/multilateral donors and other INGOs.
- Study requests for proposals (RFPs), requests for quotations (RFQs), and requests for information (RFIs) to determine and present the information needed for each proposal.
- Conduct research and gather information required to develop proposal content.
- Analyze various services and solutions and translate them into proposals that address RFP/RFQ/RFI requirements.
- Revise and edit content developed by different writers and Subject Matter Experts to ensure that the proposal flows and maintains a consistent tone throughout.
- Work to develop graphical content needed to enhance the look and feel of the proposal.
- Follow up with team members and management for feedback and revisions, and to ensure that the proposal stays on schedule.
- Assemble the final text, graphics, exhibits, and supporting documents into an attractive, client-ready package.
- Prior experience writing winning proposals for UN agencies, ADB, World Bank, etc.
- Ability to understand and analyze RFP/RFQ requirements related to scope, format, and content.
- Able to develop compelling, compliant proposals that fully address all RFP/RFQ requirements.
- Able to work on develop appropriate visual content for proposals.
- Able to multitask and prioritize requests to meet tight deadlines.
- Able to work independently and take ownership of the proposal.
- Able to collaborate with others to gather the information necessary to prepare a complete and effective proposal.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong editing and proofreading skills.
Last date to apply:
How to Apply: