Jobs in Pakistan Railway
The Government of Pakistan, Ministry of Railway is looking to hire an experienced and qualified candidate for the post of Director-General Legal Affairs (MP-II). This opportunity is opened for all persons having specific qualifications and relevant experience in this field.
Director-General Legal Affairs
PAKISTAN RAILWAYS, HEADQUARTERS OFFICE, LAHORE
Required Qualifications and Experiences:
Ph.D. in a relevant subject(s) with 10 years of professional experience in the relevant field or Masters in a relevant subject(s)(such as Master of law (L.L.M preferably) with 14 years experience in the relevant field.
No. of Post:
- Recruitment will be made as per the updated MP Scales Policy, 2020 issued by the
Establishment Division, Government of Pakistan vide their O.M. No. 1/3/2020-E-6 dated
- The appointment will be on a contract basis initially for a period of three (03) years
further extendable for a maximum period of two (02) years on the annual (yearly) basis
subject to satisfactory performance
- Other perks, privileges, Job Description, Eligibility Criteria & terms, and conditions can be
seen on the official website
- CV ( prescribe format can be seen on the official website
- Passport size photograph
There are two ways of submitting the application:
- The complete application should be submitted within the deadline to the office of the Director Establishment Room No. 339, 3rd Floor Block-D, Pak-Secretariat, Islamabad.PH: 051-9203068.
- The applications in soft format should be sent to the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more details about terms and condition, eligibility criteria and legal policies visit Here
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
The supporting documents for post details can be found Here