Ghent University Scholarship Detail
- Host Country: Belgium
- Host University: Ghent University
- Study Level: PhD
- Financial Coverage: Partially funded for 24 months at the University of Ghent
- Deadline: 4th Feb 2021
The university will provide 24-month funding for a Ph.D. which will be carried out at Ghent University Belgium. The funding details are as following:
- 310 euros stipend per month for candidates during their study at the University of Ghent
- 8000 euros as traveling and other expenses (once).
Eligible Countries for Ghent University Scholarship
Only Developing coutries are invited to apply for this International scholarship in Belgium. The list of countrie is given below:
- To apply for the scholarships candidates must belong to one of the following developing countries mentioned in the list above.
- The proposal must be mutually submitted by candida, Supervisor from partner university, and supervisor from Genth University.
- No restrictions for research fields
- Exchange students cannot apply
- Student need to star their stay at Ghent University of research from 3 to 12 months
- The first research stay to started from 01 Oct 2021 to 28 Feb 2022
- 24-month research stay is a must at local university for the student between 1st and 2nd stay at Ghent.
Ghent University Scholarship Deadline
The last date to apply for the PhD scholarship in Belgium is 4th of Feb 2021.
How to Apply
All the applications needs to be submitted via email at:
To see the application form please click here https://www.ugent.be/nl/onderzoek/financiering/bof/dos/dos-application.doc