National Coordinations Cell (NLC) is the head multimodal coordinations organization of Pakistan. NLC works beneath the in general umbrella of National Coordinations Board (NLB) headed by Government Serve for Arranging, Advancement & Extraordinary Activities (PD&SI) with secretaries of important government services as its members. It is the single biggest holder armada administrator of the nation. NLC utilizes multimodal implies of transportation counting street, prepare, ocean and discuss to supply end-to-end solutions. NLC’s capability is assist expanded by a arrange of dry ports and warehousing offices in major commercial center points and portal towns of Pakistan. NLC works terminals at border crossing focuses with neighboring nations that act as exchange assistance centers in development of products.
Position Available For Application?
- Senior Accountant
- Instructor Civil Technology
- Training Coordinator
- Instructor Computer Information Technology
- Instructor Mechanical Technology
- Instructor English
- Instructor Chemistry & Physics
- Junior Accountant
- Supervisor Administration & Store
- Junior Instructor (Civil Technology)
- Junior Instructor Computer Information Technology
- Junior Instructor Mechanical Technology
- Junior Instructor Mathematics
- Laboratory Attendant / Assistant (Mechanical Technology)
- Hostel Warden & Nursing Assistant
- Training Assistant
- Vehicle Mechanic
- Driver LTV
- Security Guard / Watchman
- Office Boy
- Sanitary Worker
What is required Eligibility Criteria For This Position?
Applicants should possess the minimum qualification of Masters to Matric in the relevant discipline and relevant expertise is needed to apply for such posts.
Deadline for application submission?
The last date to apply for this job is September 15, 2021.
Official Website Link or Apply Procedure?
- For Sr. No. 1 to 15 applicants needs to apply online CLICK HERE
- Candidates applying for the positions Sr. No. 16 to 24 should apply on prescribed form (NLCAF-2021 available at NLC website) along with attested photocopies of educational documents, diplomas, experience certificates, CNIC, 2 passport size photographs, and a copy of discharge book (In case of JCOs / NCOs / Soldiers) at HR Section, Headquarters Project Directorate North National Logistics Cell, Sowan Camp, Rawalpindi.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants.