Healthcare was exchanged to the common wellbeing divisions after Eighteenth Alteration to the Structure of Pakistan in June 2011. In May 2013 be that as it may the government service was restored by Prime Serve Mir Hazar Khan Khoso, as the Service of National Wellbeing Administrations, Direction and Coordination. The work of this unused service was to supply arrangement of restorative administrations, outline wellbeing approaches and implement the same at a national level. Dr. Allah Bakhsh Malik is Government Secretary of the Service of National Wellbeing Administrations, Controls and Coordination, Government of Pakistan.
Position Available For Application?
- Assistant Personal Secretary (PPS-06)
- Accountant (PPS-06)
- Assistant / Computer Operator (PPS-05)
- LDC (PPS-02)
- Dispatch Rider (PPS-01)
- Driver (PPS-01)
- Office Attendant (PPS-01)
- Sweeper (PPS-01)
What is required Eligibility Criteria For This Position?
- Candidates willing to apply should hold a relevant qualification and experience as per the following image posted below.
- Bachelors/ Matric / Middle qualification with 1 to 2 years experience is required to apply.
Deadline for application submission?
The last date to apply for this job is September 16, 2021.
Official Website Link or Apply Procedure?
- Interested candidates are directed to apply along with attested copies of educational certificates, with CNIC and recent passport size photographs to the following address given below.
- Address: Deputy Director Admin & HR, Sehat Sahulat Program Office No. 407, 4th Floor, Evacuee Trust Complex, Agha Khan Road, F-5/1, Islamabad.
- The position applied for should be clearly mentioned on the envelope.
- Incomplete application or received after due date will not be entertained.
- Candidates already working in Government Sector should apply through the proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.