The Decision Commission of Pakistan is an free, independent, lasting and naturally set up government body capable for organizing and conducting races to the national parliament, common assemblies, neighborhood governments, and the office of President of Pakistan, as well as the delimitation of voting public and planning of constituent rolls. As per the standards laid out within the Structure of Pakistan, the Commission makes such courses of action as required to guarantee that the race is conducted truly, legitimately, reasonably and in accordance with law, which degenerate hones are watched against. The Race Commission was shaped on 23 Walk 1956 and has been rebuilt and transformed a few times all through the history of Pakistan.
Position Available For Application?
- Assistant Director (Graphics and Multimedia) (BPS-17)
What is required Eligibility Criteria For This Position?
- Candidate should hold relevant qualifications and experience such as Master degree from a HEC recognized university.
- 2 years relevant experience is required to apply.
Deadline for application submission?
The last date to apply for this job is September 01, 2021.
Official Website Link or Apply Procedure?
- Candidates may download application form from the following web link given below.
- Application form along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photograph should reach the following address given below.
- Address: PO Box No. 1418, GPO, Islamabad
- Applications received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Females are encouraged to apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of the interview.