Civil Defence KPK announced permanent based government job for designation of Computer operator, Junior clerk, Store keeper, Instructor and firearm. Both male and female can apply for this post. Applicants must have skills of Computer basics and typing. Selected candidates will be awarded with handsome salary package of PKR , 25000 – 50000.
Position Available For Applicants?
- Computer Operator (BPS-16)
- Store Keeper (BPS-16)
- Instructor Grade-II (BPS-12)
- Instructor Grade-III (BPS-08)
- Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
- Fireman (BPS-06)
What is required Eligibility Criteria For This Position?
For this job there are some specific requirements you need to fulfill as mentioned below:
- Education required is Matric, Intermediate, Graduation.
- Age required is 18-30 Years.
- Experienced required is 0-1 years.
- For Sr. No. 1 & 3 Bachelors degree in the relevant discipline from HEC recognized university is required to apply.
- For Sr. No. 2, 4, 5 Intermediate pass candidates having relevant skills are eligible to apply.
- For Sr. No. 6 Matric pass aspirants having relevant courses are welcome to apply.
- Region: KPK
Deadline for application submission?
30 March 2022 is the deadline for applying for this opportunity.
Official Website Link or Apply Procedure?
- Candidates should apply for application form through website http://www.etea.edu.pk.
- Applicants should print out dully filled application form and send it along with the original deposit slip, computer token number and attested copies of all relevant documents, CNIC and Domicile at the following address.
- Applicants have to pay a test fee in any branch of UBL Bank or at UBL OMNI.
- Incomplete application or application received after last date will not be accepted.
- Government employ should apply through proper channels.
- A short list of candidates will be selected for interviews.
- Test time and Date will be mentioned on the roll number slip.
- Applicants must keep a copy of a soft copy of their passport size photograph during filling the form online.
- Applicants should clearly mentioned the post on envelope for which applying.
- No TA/DA will be given at the time of interview.
- Make sure the presence of original documents at the time of interview.
- For more updates about jobs, please visit our website http://j4jobspk.com
You have to send application at the following given address:
Address: ETEA Office, E8-22, Street-13, Phase-VII, Hayatabad Peshawar.