Punjab Information Technology Board (PTIB) announced contract based government jobs for designation of Assistant, Assistant manager, Engineer, Manager and Admin. Both male and female can apply for this post. Applicants must have skills of Management and administration. Selected candidates will be awarded with handsome salary package of PKR , 25000 – 85000.
Position Available For Applicants?
- Assistant Manager FC
- Assistant Programme Coordinator
- Assistant Programme Officer
- Assistant to PD
- Data Quality Engineer
- BI Developer
- Data Scientist
- Database Administrator
- Digital Imaging Officer
- District IT Coordinator
- Divisional IT Coordinator
- Divisional Programme Coordinator
- ETL Developer
- Front End Engineer
- HVAC Supervisor
- ICT Consultant
- Inventory Supervisor
- IT Associate
- IT Support Officer
- Audit Director
- Lab Manager
- Manager Mechanical & HVAC
- Mechanical Supervisor
- Mobile App Developer
- Office Assistant
What is required Eligibility Criteria For This Position?
For this job there are some specific requirements you need to fulfill as mentioned below:
- Education required is Matric , Intermediate, Graduation and Masters.
- Age required is 25-45 Years.
- Experienced required is 1-5 years.
- Region: Punjab
Deadline for application submission?
04 April 2022 is the deadline for applying for this opportunity.
Official Website Link or Apply Procedure?
- Interested applicants should have Punjab domicile and should apply online through website http://www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk for Sr. No. 1 to 57.
- Candidates should send application via post For Serial No 58 to 62.
- Application through other means like email, Fax, Postal, courier services, in person, walk-in will not be entertained.
- Incomplete application or application received after last date will not be accepted.
- Government employ should apply through proper channels.
- A short list of candidates will be selected for interviews.
- Applicants should clearly mentioned the post for which he is applying.
- No TA/DA will be given at the time of interview.
- Make sure the presence of original documents at the time of interview.
- For more updates about jobs, please visit our website http://j4jobspk.com
You have to send application at the following given postal address:
Address: PO Box No. 405 GPO Lahore. / Punjab Information Technology Board 346-B, Ferozpur Road, Lahore.