Pakistan Rangers announced permanent based government jobs for designation of Sub-Inspector. Only male can apply for this post. Applicants must have skills of hardworking and disciplined. Selected candidates will be awarded with handsome salary package of PKR , 25000 – 35000.
Position Available For Applicants?
- Sub Inspector General Duty (BPS-12)
- Naib General Duty (BPS-07)
What is required Eligibility Criteria For This Position?
For this job there are some specific requirements you need to fulfill as mentioned below:
- Education required is Matric and Intermediate.
- Age required is 18-30 Years.
- Experienced required is 0-1 years.
- Height should be 5′ Feet 6″ Inches, Chest size should be “33 Inches with 1-1/2 expansion and vision should be as per BMI.
- Weight should be 121 pounds minimum.
- Region: Punjab
Deadline for application submission?
30 April 2022 is the deadline for applying for this opportunity.
Official Website Link or Apply Procedure?
- Interested candidates should apply online through website http://www.pakistanrangerspunjab.com.
- After online registration candidates are required to bring the photocopies and original documents along with 2 passport size photographs to relevant Pakistan Rangers Headquarters located in every province.
- Recruitment will start in May 2022.
- The Selection Process starts with a Physical Examination, Medical Test, and Interview.
- Incomplete application or application received after last date will not be accepted.
- Government employ should apply through proper channels.
- A short list of candidates will be selected for interviews.
- Applicants should clearly mentioned the post for which he is applying.
- No TA/DA will be given at the time of interview.
- Make sure the presence of original documents at the time of interview.
- For more updates about jobs, please visit our website http://j4jobspk.com