Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs announced contract based government jobs for designation of Stenotypist, Data entry operator, UDC, LDC, Driver and Naib Qasid. Both male and female can apply for this post. Applicants must have skill of shorthand and computer basics. Selected candidates will be awarded with handsome salary package of PKR , 20000 – 50000.
Position Available For Applicants?
- Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- Data Entry Operator (BS-14)
- UDC (BS-11)
- LDC (BPS-09)
- Driver (BPS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- Farrash (BPS-01)
What is required Eligibility Criteria For This Position?
For this job there are some specific requirements you need to fulfill as mentioned below:
- Education required is Middle, Matric, Intermediate and Graduation.
- Age required is 18-25 Years.
- Experienced required is 0-1 years.
- For Stenotypist Intermediate pass having a minimum speed of 80/40 wpm in shorthand/typing in English respectively are eligible to apply.
- For Data Entry Operator Bachelors Degree in Physics/Mathematics/Statistics/Economics from HEC recognized university is required with minimum speed 10000 key depression per hour is required.
- For UDC Intermediate pass having a computer, knowledge is eligible to apply.
- For LDC Matric pass having a minimum typing speed of 30 words per minute are eligible to apply.
- For Driver Primary pass having Driving experience are eligible to apply.
- For Naib Qasid Primary pass can apply.
- For Farrash Primary pass can apply.
- Region: Punjab
Deadline for application submission?
14 May 2022 is the deadline for applying for this opportunity.
Official Website Link or Apply Procedure?
- Interested candidates should apply online through website http://www.mopa.gov.pk/Jobs.
- Applicants can apply for more than one post by paying a separate fee for each post.
- Incomplete application or application received after last date will not be accepted.
- Government employ should apply through proper channels and have NOC at time of interview.
- A short list of candidates will be selected for interviews.
- No TA/DA will be given at the time of interview.
- Make sure the presence of original documents at the time of interview.
- For more updates about jobs, please visit our website http://j4jobspk.com